A man was electrocuted while reportedly trying to steal cable from the roof of an Ohio mall on Tuesday.
Police responded to the Rolling Acres Mall, where the man, who was using bolt cutters in an attempt to take the cable from a transformer, accidentally cut through a live wire and electrocuted himself, Fox8.com reports.
The victim's body was found in a parking lot. He has not yet been identified.
The transformer was reportedly badly damaged and electrical crews blocked access to it. Scrapping has been an issue at the vacant mall recently, Akron Police Sgt. Ron Black said.
Keywords clouds text link http://alonhatro.com/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia Ku bet ku casino|
mặt nạ mặt nạ ngủ Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.